Monday, January 30, 2012

Growing Up

Emily loves to play with our phones.  She'll walk around the apartment for quite a while just "talking" on the phone. 
Sunday afternoon, after Em woke up from her nap, she picked up Bert's phone off the table, put it to her ear, and started walking around the living room talking on it. 

I was in the kitchen talking to Bert and we didn't think much about it, but then I heard who she was talking to.:)  She was saying "Hey Gavin, yeah, no Gavin, Gavin", etc!

Gavin is a sweet little boy in her Sunday school class at church.  Her teachers told me one Sunday that Emily and Gavin were good friends.  I guess they were right.:) 

When I filled Bert in on who Gavin was his mouth just fell open.  Haha!  I don't think he's quite ready for his 22 month old baby girl to be talking to boys on the phone.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment