Thursday, February 9, 2012

Our First Blog Book

I started blogging when Emily was 4 months old because I LOVED the idea of being able to print out the blog into a book for our family to keep.  I also loved the idea of our family and friends being able to keep up with what's going on with our family in Wake Forest.  I decided it was a win-win and I couldn't be more thankful that I started!  

For Christmas I asked my parents for money to buy our first blog book.  I realized it wasn't going to be the most exciting gift to give b/c I was just asking for money (I didn't want to order the book until after the new year), but they were happy to do it.  

Well our first family blog book has arrived and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!  I ordered it from blog2print.com and had a great experience!  It was so easy to order.  I made a few simple decisions (what pictures would be on the front and back cover, etc.) and blog2print did the rest.  They really try to make it as simple as possible.  

Front cover...



Back cover (you can click on any of these pictures to make them bigger)...



207 pages of our stories...


Table of contents....


Example of what the inside looks like....


I'm planning on printing out a blog book either every year or every other year...I haven't decided yet, but I do know I will treasure these books forever!



2 comments:

  1. yeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh!
    love it!!
    isn't it the best to have all of your pictures, with your almost-in-the-moment descriptions recorded, for years to come?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph, that is so cool! I had no idea you could convert a blog into a book - good to know :)

    ReplyDelete