Monday, April 2, 2012

Eventful Photo Shoot

I got the bright idea to do a mini photo shoot with Hannah.  I've been wanting one of those cute naked pictures where she's asleep and curled up in a ball.  The timing just hasn't been right until one day last week.  I was sitting on the couch holding Hannah and she was asleep and curled up in a ball on my chest.  I was by myself with a 2 year old and a 6 week old (which isn't ideal for any photo shoot), but I decided it was now or never.   I went to get a blanket and arranged it how I wanted it for the picture.  I did all this with one hand because I was trying to keep Hannah good and asleep.  Next it was time to take off her diaper.  I was so focused on trying to keep her asleep that I didn't notice the little squirt of poop that was in her diaper.  It got on my hand, but I pressed on.  Just after I laid Hannah down and was about to snap the picture, Emily dove in front of the camera to get something.  I pulled her out of the way and got poop on her hand in the process.  She gagged(!), but I was determined to get a picture!  Hannah was awake by this point and definitely not in a ball, but I decided that didn't matter.  I tried to turn her head a little so I could see her face better and she spit up.  At this point it probably would have been a good idea for me to give up.  It obviously wasn't meant to be, but I was still determined.  After I cleaned the spit up, I laid her back down and within a second she had peed everywhere.  This was when I tossed in the towel.  I wouldn't call this photo shoot a failure because she's just so cute it wouldn't matter what kind pictures I took, but I'll definitely call it eventful!

Here are the pictures I got of my little cutie!  She's a little unsure of the situation and she can't figure out why she doesn't have a diaper on!:)

I was so focused on taking the picture I forgot her cute little head band!  She's probably wanting to know where that is too!:)   



Well the picture's blurry and you're only supposed to be able to see Hannah and the brown blanket. Don't worry, I'm not going into a career in photography...Ha!!:)  


1 comment: