Friday, April 20, 2012

Playmat

We don't own a playmat.  My sister, Katherine, started telling me how much Jacob LOVED his playmat when I was just a few months pregnant with Hannah.  She used to say that I really had to get one or borrow theirs.  I always told her that we really don't have room for a playmat in our apartment.  I even went so far as to say Emily didn't have one and made it just fine, Hannah will too.:)  Kate mentioned it a couple more times after Hannah was born, saying we could borrow theirs if we wanted to.  Every time I basically told her "thanks, but no thanks:)."  

Last week Katherine and Brett were coming over and she decided to just bring the playmat on over to let Hannah try it out.  She's not scared of me....ha!:)  I was fine with letting Hannah try it out, but I still didn't think we'd keep it because I just didn't think we have room.  

Well, here is a picture of what Hannah thinks about the playmat....


Oh my goodness....she LOVES it!!  She can literally be crying and if I lay her down on this thing she calms right down.  It is amazing!  I would certainly call this our "go-to" thing right now!  So, Hannah and Katherine win....we're making room for the beloved playmat!  

Kate, thanks for being persistent because you certainly made my little girl happy, and thanks for letting us borrow it.  Hannah, thank your Aunt Katherine!:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment