Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Potty Training Update

Wow! Wow! WOW! I would just like to say that this potty training thing is NO joke!  Emily is really doing pretty well....most of the time.  I'd say she only has one accident a week w/ going #1.:)

Pooping in the potty is a different story.  She's maybe getting it in the potty 40% of the time.  I know.  I should be thankful....we've only been at this for a month.  I really am proud of her!  Some days are just easy-breezy, and then some days (like today) are crazy.  Once she has one poopy accident she just keeps having them, and she keeps having false alarms.  The other day she had six poopy accidents in one day!!  SIX!! I'm running Emily to the potty, cleaning up poopy in the panties, and running back and forth from the potty to where Hannah is playing to make sure she's okay.

Even when you LOVE being a stay-at-home mom (and I do love it!) some days you count down the minutes to nap time, and today was one of those days!  And now as I write this, it's nap time! I made it!  Those sweet girls are both asleep!  I feel like I need a bowl of ice cream and a diet coke to reward myself, but I don't have either...  I'll settle for a cup of ice water and sitting still while listening to Christmas music...sounds good to me!

P.S. I thought about posting a picture to illustrate all this, but I figured you'd rather me not.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment