Monday, December 3, 2012

UGA vs GT 2012

Bert's birthday always falls right around the UGA/Ga Tech game.  I've tried in years past to find tickets to give to him as a birthday gift, but to no avail.  This year, the game was in Athens; UGA was ranked #3, and I thought again about how fun it would be to go to the game.  Bert hasn't been able to go to a UGA game in almost 5 years.  This is a long time when you're as big of a fan as Bert is.:)  

My dad put out some posts on Facebook and was able to find 4 tickets!  He gave them to Bert as a birthday gift...what a fun birthday gift!...for all of us!  We had so much fun with Brett and Katherine (my sister and bro-in-law)!  


Kate took this picture of us and it just made me laugh b/c this wasn't staged at all!


This one was....love my hubby!  


Kate and Brett!  



UGA won 42-10, and we had a GREAT day spending time together...win, win!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment