Thursday, July 17, 2014

PCB 2014: Race Cars, Water Park and Dinner Fun

We like traditions in our family and driving race cars in PCB is definitely a tradition.  This year Emily was tall enough to ride with her Daddy, which she was sooo excited about.  I wasn't totally sure about it at first as my Dad, brother and husband have a reputation for being a little rough out there, but they were all on their best behavior with my baby girl out on the track.  Hannah jumped in the picture with us, but she didn't get to ride.  Maybe next year...


My mom snapped this candid shot of us all waiting in line.  Bert and Stanley did a lot of shoulder carrying on this trip.  My eyes are closed so don't look at me, but I thought it was sweet of everyone else, especially Hannah.  


This is what Claire did while we waited in the long line.  Sweet baby. 



It's blurry, but this is a picture of Bert and Emily getting ready to take off.  She had so much fun!  Her Daddy loved her riding with him too!  


We also spent a day at Shipwreck Island Waterpark.  This is definitely one of my favorite things we do on vacation.  I just love waterparks!  We got one of the huge cabanas again this year that is right in the kiddie section.  You have to be one of the first in the park to get one of these, but it was so perfect for us again this year so that we could keep the babies out of the sun during naps, breaks and lunch.  



As we were leaving the park I asked Emily what her favorite slide was and she said the elephant.  It's a really fast one and she did it many times.  Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of her doing it though.  Then, I asked Hannah what her favorite slide was (I thought she'd probably say the elephant slide because she often like to be just like her big sister) and she said the duck.  Little cutie.  I just happened to have a picture of her on the duck slide.  


Bert and Claire found a little shade!  She obviously doesn't smile all the time, but she really is a happy baby!  


I had to keep a hat on my fair-skinned-hair-is-slowly-but-surely-coming-in 2-year-old!:)  It didn't slow her down!  




It was such a fun day at the waterpark!  

One of my other favorite things we do on vacation is when we all go out to eat together. We usually do this twice during the week, and this year we tried a new place!

Group photo at dinner...


Our sweet Hannah is talking so much these days!  It's so fun to have conversations with her little two year old self.  


Uncle Stanley, Emily and her mermaid.  Emily has a new love for The Little Mermaid.  We watched the movie many times over vacation.  


This was the sunset as we were driving home from dinner.  


Beautiful!  

No comments:

Post a Comment