Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Hannah

This cutie is full of personality.  She's got sass and spunk and sweetness all rolled into one.  She has the cutest expressions.  She cuts her eyes often and makes this pouty face where she is trying not to smile, but can't quite keep the smile off her face.  It's adorable.  

This past Sunday I was getting Claire ready for church and Hannah walked into the room dressed like this.  I had helped her with the dress and bow earlier, but then she added the sunglasses (upside down of course), necklaces, my shoes, and a purse.  She said she was ready to go. Ha! 


We have the following conversation often....Hannah -  "Mommy....Mommy....Mommy....do you know what?"  Me "what?"  Hannah "I just love you so much!"  

If you call her anything besides her name (cuddle bug, cutie patootie, baby girl, Hannah banana) she quickly corrects you..."I not cuddle bug....I Hannah Elizabeth!!!"  

She has strong opinions and a tender heart.  She's going to keep us on our toes.  And we're going to love every minute of it.  

Love you Hannah Beth!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment