Monday, September 28, 2015

Harmon's Stop By

My good friend Keri was in Greenville last weekend for a birthday party for her niece and had a few hours to spare, so she and the kids stopped by for a visit!  We were so excited to see them!!  I hadn't gotten to meet their newest little family member, Kathryn Grace, born in May.  I was so excited to get to hold her in my arms.  She is absolutely precious.  

Claire and Kathryn Grace even let us take a picture!  Claire wanted to hold her hand.  


Keri and I got to spend time talking inside (with Claire and Kathryn Grace) while the four big kids played outside.  They played so well together as usual.  


We were so thankful for their visit.  It's always so good to see Keri.  She's the kind of friend that even if it's been 6 months since we last saw each other, it seems like yesterday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment