Sunday, April 30, 2017

Celebrating Easter

Bert got back from Nicaragua the day before Easter this year and was totally worn out from the trip and the red eye flight that they had taken back.  He was able to sleep a lot that afternoon, evening and then all night and woke up rested on Easter morning.  We were glad to have him with us!  

The girls woke up to these baskets on Easter morning and were excited.  I forgot that I didn't have Abs one to match her sisters and had to dig out a basket the night before.  I'll have to work on that before next year.  


My brother Stanley spent the weekend with us.  He had a big insurance test to take on Monday morning so he split his time between studying in the office at our house and playing with the girls/ hanging out with us!  We so enjoyed having him there and he passed his test on Monday!  No surprise there though!  


My parents came over to spend Easter with us too and we loved having them here!  


I put sponge rollers in Emily's hair and tried to put them in Hannah and Claire's but they would hear nothing of it. :)  This picture makes me happy!  




After church we came back home to a wonderful lunch!  We have so much to celebrate, as Christians, on Easter and every day!  He is risen!  

No comments:

Post a Comment