Sunday, April 30, 2017

Family Day

Greenville county schools were out of school on the Monday after spring break as well (the day after Easter) so we decided that would be a family day.  Bert took off work and spent the day with us since he had been gone the week before.  We mostly just enjoyed a relaxing day at home and being together, but decided to head down to Falls Park for a picnic that afternoon.  

This picture was the best I group shot I could get. Ha!  You can see a bit of my hair and you can see Bert's leg and shoe.  


Also, I forgot our blankets for the picnic, but remembered all the children and food and drinks so I guess we'll call it a success!  


I snuck a picture of Emily and Hannah watching the water fall at the top of the amphitheater where we were.  They were sitting in the same position and their hair was blowing in the wind and I just thought they looked so grown up!  



They were wearing the dresses that Bert got them from Nicaragua.  Claire and Abby have the same dress in different colors and they all 4 look adorable in them!  


I had gotten a picture of Emily and Hannah and wanted a picture of Claire and Abby so I told Claire to hold Abby's hand, but just after I said that, Abby took off (which she was proud of as you can see from her face).  Claire was determined to grab her hand again though....she wasn't going to let a 1 year old beat her! :)  


Got it!  


We loved our family day and our time at the park!  I love spring!  

No comments:

Post a Comment