Sunday, July 30, 2017

Vogel - Tubing in Helen

Most of the group went tubing in Helen, GA, but since they require riders to be at least three years old to go, I stayed back at the cabin with Abby and Claire.  Claire is 3 so she could have gone, but they had 5 kids and 5 adults so we thought it would be best if Claire stayed with me this year instead of tubing.  She'll be ready next year though!  

I had a relaxing morning with these two cute girls.  We walked down the lake and I got to swing while they played in front of me.   



Gosh, I love these babies!  



They stopped at an overlook on their way and the grandkids took a picture with Grandmama and Pawpaw. 


These girls were sunscreened up and ready to go on the 3 hour ride!!  Emily and Billie were actually a little nervous about the tubing, but they all 5 ended up doing GREAT! 


Hannah, Billie, Emily and Solomon all had their tubes tied to an adults tube, but Rosemary was on her own.  




It was a fun activity for them and I'm looking forward to getting to do it with them in 2 years when Abby can go too!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment