Monday, October 30, 2017

Hannah's Halloween Party

Last Friday Hannah's class had their Halloween party and I got to go in and help with it!! I didn't do a great job taking pictures, but I enjoyed being there and helping with the different crafts that were planned.   



This past week was also Red Ribbon Week so they had a balloon release at the end of the day on Friday.  I was in the classroom helping with the party when they called everyone to the field to take a picture and see the balloon release.  


They kids were so excited to see the balloons go up.  I wish I had videoed it....so much jumping and cheering!!  


Hannah's class finished up their party with treat bags and then they all headed home for the weekend!!  The girls are so excited about Halloween this year!!  2 more days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment