Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Fun Dinners, Waterpark Day, and an Amusment Park

We spent a day at the waterpark and had a blast as usual.  I didn't take one picture until we were literally walking out of the park at closing time.


I stole these next two pictures from Mimi's phone, but she didn't get many pictures either.  We were too busy having fun! 



One night we went to an amusement park type place to let the kids ride some rides.  

Abby was mad (furious) right before it started because she wanted "it to go" but literally the second it started she started smiling! Ha! 


Sweet Hannah! 


Uncle Stan stood beside Claire and look at Em in the background with her hands up while it was going! Crazy child! 


The kids love riding race cars on the big track.  Emily rode with Papa Stan!  


Bert and Claire were partners!  


Race car driving isn't my favorite activity and I'm happy to watch and cheer but I got called into duty because we had more kids than adult drivers.  Katherine's back won't let her ride and Brett didn't get to go on the trip with us this year.  

Ress Bess and I had fun though!  


Mimi and Hannah Beth! 


Emily, Hannah and Jacob planned to drive their own race cars on a different track except Jacob didn't end up getting to drive it because they said he was too tall for that track.  Poor kid!  He ended up riding the roller coaster instead and had fun!  

These two kids did an awesome job driving!!  



We ate in at the condo 3 or 4 nights and ate out the others.  This picture was taken on our last night night in PCB and was our low country boil night.  Always a favorite for sure!!  


We tried out a new restaurant that I can't remember the name of, but we all enjoyed it.  We had to split up and Mimi and Papa took the little three at their table and the rest of the adults had the big three kids.  Win for us!  :) 

Mimi & Papa and the little three!!  


Love Abby's smile!  


Our "big eat out night" is usually to Captain Anderson's because the food its so great.  We had about an hour and a half wait even though we got there before 6, but it was for sure worth the wait! 

Love this picture of my dad!! We took this one when we were just testing out the sunlight before our big family picture. Love him so much!  





I loved this picture that we got of all 6 of them while we were waiting for dinner!  


Team Watts!  


We had such a wonderful fun trip and I'm so thankful for the gift of family!  My favorite memories of my growing up years were of our family vacations and I pray the same thing would be true for my girls!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment