Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Birthday Weekend

Mimi and Papa came over and spent our birthday weekend with us! Emily's birthday party was on Friday night, we had the church Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday, and my birthday fell on that Sunday, so we had a full weekend for sure!  

I'm very thankful for my Daddy! 


I really do think that my mom is the best and I loved this picture of her! 


Abby helped Mimi make the cake! 


We had a delicious birthday dinner on Saturday night with my requested Chocolate Mud Cake! 


I love it when my parents get to go to church with us and it was extra special to have them there on my birthday!  We had to take a picture after we got home to capture the moment! 


Mimi did an Easter egg hunt in the backyard with the girls that afternoon! 


My parents left mid-afternoon and we had a relaxing few hours before church!  I'm so thankful for these four babies that God has blessed us with and I'm thankful to be their Mama on my birthday and every day!  


It was a wonderful birthday weekend and I felt so loved by Bert, my girls and my parents!  Thankful for these 36 years God has given me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment