Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Easter 2019

My parents and my mom's sister and brother and their spouses all joined us in Greenville to celebrate Easter this year.  They all 6 drove over together and met us at church that morning and then came back to our house for Easter lunch! 

The girls were excited about their Easter baskets! 


Aunt Kathy took this picture of Bert while we was preaching that morning and I realized I don't think I've ever taken one.  He's such a gifted preacher and pastor and I'm so proud to be his wife! 


Mom, Aunt Ann, Aunt Kathy, Dad, Uncle Bud, and Uncle Jimmy


Our girls!  They all four helped pick out their dresses this year and I thought they did a great job! 


Family Easter picture! 


Time for Easter lunch! 


We had a great Easter with our family and our church family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment