Sunday, October 31, 2010

Our Little Cow

Emily was a cow this year for Halloween and I must say she was pretty cute.:)  We went to a little small group Halloween party at Kyle and Claire's apt on Saturday night.  We all had such a great time hanging out w/ everyone!





30 minutes before we were supposed to leave for the party Bert and I still didn't know what we were going to wear.  My lack of creativity comes shinning through around Halloween time.  Bert suggested that I put my hair in pig tails and freckles on my face...so I did...I can't really take credit for anything. 


Emily actually fell asleep in Bert's arms and was out for most of the party.  We really appreciated her letting us hang out for a little longer.  Certainly not a guarantee.  She's going to bed between 7:30 and 8:00 these days and we often have to make early departures because she will fall apart before our very eyes when we keep her out too late...


Group shot.  They weren't overly excited about the photo shoot, but they all humored me.  Thanks guys!:)  


After we got everyone together they got into it and wanted to do a "crazy" picture.  I never know what to do for "crazy" pictures.  Does this also go back to my lack of creativity??


Happy Halloween!:)


1 comment: