Friday, October 29, 2010

Spades

So Brett and Katherine came over the other night to play a game of spades.  Can I just say that we are so, so thankful to have them so close??

Confession:  I'm very competitive when it comes to games.  Especially card games.

Bert, Brett, Kate and I have been playing spades together for a long time and we have many great memories of late night card games.  We always plays girls vs. boys when playing spades.  We don't need to talk about the record over the past few years, but lets just say that the boys have gotten lucky one too many times for my liking.  A few nights ago the girls WON!!  We only won by 11 points, but who cares.  A win is a win!!


Here are a few pictures I took before we started playing and before Em had to go to bed.  I wish I had taken this picture from a different angle so that you could see her face b/c she is smiling from ear to ear.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment