Monday, October 11, 2010

Siblings

Siblings are a gift from the Lord and I am so thankful for mine!  Stan came up to Wake Forest last weekend to visit us and we had such a great time w/ him!  He split the time evenly between me and Katherine b/c we like to be fair in our family.:)

Katherine took a personal day on Friday and spent the day w/ us.  Kate and Stan did a little studying and then we took a walk downtown, went to the campus bookstore, and just enjoyed being together.  Here's a picture of us on our walk on campus....


Stan taking a study break to hold Emily.  He loves holding her...

Watching a little football on Saturday night after Katherine and Brett fed us all an amazing meal.  I tried and tried to get Emily to go to sleep in her pack-n-play, but after she had cried for almost 30 minutes I gave up and let her come out there w/ everyone else.  I think she was quite pleased w/ my decision.  Can't you tell?  

I'm already praying Emily is blessed w/ siblings (this is NOT code for "we are pregnant"....I repeat....NOT code for "we are pregnant") and that they will have wonderful relationships like I have w/ mine...

I love y'all so much!!:)

1 comment: