Monday, December 19, 2011

4 Years

This past Thursday (Dec 15th) was our 4 year anniversary.  It feels like we've been married for much longer than 4 years, but 4 years it has been....and it's been great! 

I could not be more thankful for my husband.  I didn't know at the time that it was going to be possible, but I love him more today that I did on that amazing day in 2007 when I became his wife. 

Bert took me out to a Japanese restaurant in Raleigh (one of our favorites, but definitely only for special occasions).  The place was packed on a Thursday night.  We were there for hours, but we didn't care....we just enjoyed being together.:) 


He gave me the sweetest card I've ever received.  He actually made it, which I do believe is a first for him.  The fact that he made it only made it more special.  It's definitely a keeper. 

I love you, Bert.  I love being married to you.  I love our family.  I love the story we're writing together.  Thank you for four amazing years....looking forward to the years to come.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment