Friday, December 30, 2011

A Trip to Target

Misty has been one of my best friends since kindergarten.  I just love her.  She lives in Gainesville, GA with her husband and daughter (also named Emily).  Bert and I had to make a quick trip to Target so I called Mist to see if she wanted to meet us there.

The girls are about 3 months apart and both named Emily.  They've met several times, but they were much more interested in each other this time.  They both kept calling one another "baby."  My Emily thinks every child under the age of 4 is a baby so that was no surprise! :)  

Hugging for the first time.  SO sweet!



Emily Jean (my Em) took something away from Emily Ann (Misty's Emily) and I had to get on to her.  I think Emily Ann thought I was getting on to her and was a little confused about why she had just gotten in trouble for having something taken away from her. :)  




It was so fun to see Misty and Emily.  I wish we were able to see them more often, but I'm thankful for the time we get!  

No comments:

Post a Comment