Wednesday, December 14, 2011

7 down, 1 to go!

Last night at about 1am Bert finished his last final of the semester.  Woohoo!  7 semesters down, 1 to go before he graduates from SEBTS with his MDiv!  I really am so proud of him!!  I can't tell you how hard he has worked these last 3 1/2 years.  He works full time, goes to school full time, grades for a professor, leads a small group, and still makes sure that Emily and I know that we are his priority.

When we had Emily his office got converted into a nursery, and I never heard one compliant.  This picture was taken about a year ago, but it's a common scene around our apartment.:)



We're so proud of you, Bert!  Thank you for providing for, loving and serving our family so well!  Emily, Hannah and I are your biggest cheerleaders!:)  We love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment