Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Lights

It's become a yearly Wake Forest tradition to go out and look at Chritmas lights with our friends Claire and Kyle Ramage.  Last night we loaded up in the van and headed out see all the lights.  Here we are just before we left. 

Emily thought it was great fun. She kept saying "Yites, yites." She was acutally a little sleepy, but she never got fussy and she never fell asleep. There was too much going on for that sweet baby to fall asleep.  She's her Mama's daughter....doesn't want to miss anything.:) 

We stopped by McDonalds for some hot drinks before we got too far.  My drink of choice these days is a peppermint hot chocolate.  It is ridiculously good.  Last night I had my second of the season, but I feel sure I could have one a day if Bert would let me.:) 

There is one particular street that goes ALL OUT with the Christmas lights.  I'm talking about basically the entire street....every house is impressive.  We look foward to driving down this street every year.  Here are pictures of two of the houses on that street. 




We had such a great time looking at Christmas lights and hanging out with Claire and Kyle last night! 

Merry Christmas!:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment