Saturday, April 6, 2013

Cookies and Milk

I doubt you'd be able to find another human being who loves cookies and milk as much as my husband.  I've certainly never met one.  Not long after we were married he walked into the room I was in with a HUGE stack of cookies (he doesn't think anything about eating 10 at a time) and a big cup of milk.  My mouth fell open at the number of cookies he had in his hands!!:)  

He's been excited about passing on his love for cookies and milk to both our girls since they were first born.  He's succeeded with Emily (Hannah's still a little young)!  Em LOVES eating cookies and milk with Daddy!  She gets so excited when he starts pouring himself a glass of milk because she knows he'll always share with her!:)



I love they have daddy-daughter-cookies-and-milk dates!  It makes me smile to see how happy it makes both of them.  Hannah, they can't wait for you to join them, baby girl....they're saving you a cookie!:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment