Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Austin and Angela

My friend, Angela, got married last Saturday!  It was a beautiful wedding and I was thankful to be able to go.  Angela and I met our freshman year at Clemson.  She lives just up the road (in TR) from me and we don't see each other nearly enough:)  We'll have to do better.  Angela and Austin are both high school teachers at the same school.  I just met Austin as I was leaving their reception, but I've heard great things, and I'm so excited for them and all that the Lord is going to do in and through them!

We took a Clemson girls' picture while we were waiting for the wedding party to arrive....


My friend, Kristin, on the far right of the picture above is due Jan 3rd (3 days before I'm due).  We rode together to the wedding and reception (my sweet husband was keeping our girls) and thankfully we didn't have to make a stop by Greenville Memorial...Claire and Charlotte were calm, cool and collected for the night.  

Angela and her mom did such a great job decorating.  The reception was absolutely beautiful and at such a fun location.

After the wedding party arrived we had to get a Clemson girls' picture with Angela, Katie, Kelley, and Kristen.

It was a fun night!  I'm thankful for good friends!  

No comments:

Post a Comment