Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Years Eve and 39 Weeks

Happy New Year's Eve everyone!  2013 has been a great year and we're so excited for 2014!  We've had a relaxing day just enjoying spending time together....getting a few projects done, playing dress up, taking naps, and waiting for Claire!  Bert's cooking a big dinner for his girls tonight and we're looking forward to that!:)  

I was 39 weeks yesterday and had a great check-up!  Claire is head down and has dropped lower, I'm 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced.  We're making progress, which is good because I'm SO ready!  Ready to hold my baby in my arms! I'm trying to be patient, but I've been caught asking Bert several times if he thinks she will ever come!?:)  

Claire Bear, you're welcome to come any time!  Our bags are packed and ready to go!


I think this New Year's Eve ranks up there as the most exciting one I've ever had...not because we're taking some exciting trip, seeing the ball drop, or going to a fun NYE get-together.  It's exciting because I can't help but think Claire might come tonight, or tomorrow, or the next day!  And I'm so excited!  There really isn't anything like the anticipation of waiting for one of your children to be born!  


We're almost in the year, month and week when our Claire will be born!  The Watts are welcoming 2014 and Claire with open arms!  We love you, sweet girl!  

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for y'all! I look forward to meeting Claire too! She will come at the perfect time. January birthdays are the best!

    ReplyDelete