Saturday, February 8, 2014

Claire's Newborn Session

Libby Wright, a photographer in Greenville, came over when Claire was 7-days-old to take her newborn pictures.  She came highly recommended and we were so thankful she was able to come over and capture this sweet stage that passes SO quickly!  

With Emily and Hannah, I had pictures taken of both of them when they were 6 weeks old, and while we LOVE those pictures and are so thankful to have them....I've always loved seeing the itty-bitty-newborn pictures of my friends' babies on facebook, so I decided to try to make the newborn session happen with Claire!  It definitely takes a little effort because you're not exactly in a routine, or put-together, or awake when you have a 7-day-old!:)  We had such a great experience with Libby!  She was patient, friendly, and she's so talented!  

Libby snapped a picture of Emily and Hannah before we actually got started and I loved both of them.  

My Emily has such a sweet smile!  These days when I asked Emily to smile for the camera she often gives me a "fake" smile...I'm not sure if she means to or not, but when I see this sweet natural smile it melts my heart!  Love her!  


I love this picture of Hannah too!  She has the most beautiful blue eyes and the longest eye lashes.  I also love seeing her chubby little hands on the door.  So sweet!  


She makes me smile.  



I love her sweet smile!  We've only seen it a handful of times over the last few weeks, but it's so sweet when we do! 


Look at those lips...so sweet!  






Claire was holding on tight to her Daddy's finger...


Sweet little baby feet!  




We often refer to E and H as the "big girls," but I realize that I will blink my eye and Claire will be right there with them.  Emily and Hannah are 22 months apart and Hannah and Claire are 23 months apart. 




We liked this picture!  We all four love our Claire Bear and we're so glad she's here in our arms!  


So Hannah wasn't exactly in the mood for this photo session.  2-year-olds....got to love them.:)  It's amazing to me how many good pictures of Hannah that Libby got because I'm telling you...when we tried to make her stand still, sit still, or smile she FELL A-PART!  I'm not above bribing during a photo session...we offered snacks, games on the ipad, told her she could hold her bunny, etc....the bribes kind of worked.  

Libby wasn't really able to get a good picture of all three girls together b/c Hannah was so fussy, and that was the one thing we were all a little disappointed about, but we knew that the pictures that she got would be great and we were looking forward to seeing them.  

Libby sent me a message a day or so after our session to let me know that she was able to photoshop two pictures together that were very similar and viola .... we have a cute picture with all three girls!  I didn't even know that this was a possibility, but I am soooo excited to have a sweet picture of all three of my girls at this stage when they're almost 4, almost 2 and 7 days.  

The next two pictures are the pictures that she put together to create third picture.  Impressive...I know.   




I'm so glad to have these pictures! I know I'll always look back on these and smile.  Thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment