Saturday, February 22, 2014

Train

Emily and Hannah are playing together so well these days.  I mean really playing together, not beside each other.  The other night Bert and I were talking in the living room and the girls kept bringing things from their playroom into the kitchen.  We probably should have stopped the dragging of toys around the house, but we were talking and they were happy, so we were happy.  Anyway, Bert got up to check out what was going on and this is what he found.  They had built a train together.  So sweet!  


I certainly don't want to portray that our house is always peaceful and calm.  All this playing together also brings with it it's fair share of arguing, but the sweet moments of finding them playing together makes all the... "Emily, give that back to your sister," "Hannah, you need to let Emily have a turn," "Girls!!"...more than worth it.  It melts my heart every time I see them playing together.  Thankful!  

No comments:

Post a Comment