Thursday, February 6, 2014

Hannah's First Hair Cut

Hannah had her first haircut on February 1, 2014....just before she turned 2.  It's definitely still very short, but it's started coming in slowly but surely (especially in the back)!:)  It was starting to get a little scraggaly in the back and I thought it was time for a little trim.  I've heard that if you keep it trimmed up as the hair is coming in, then it comes in faster and much fuller.  So, I'm going to try to keep her trimmed over the next few months.  


She was very serious about the whole thing.  I couldn't get her to crack a smile...she was taking it all in!:) 

Emily was (of course) snapping pictures the whole time Heather was cutting Hannah's hair!  


Hannah did great!  She didn't cry or fuss one time.  She even looked down when we asked her to.  So proud of my big girl!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment