Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Easter 2014

Easter morning started off with a little Easter basket fun!  Emily and Hannah were excited!  


A few pictures of the girls in their cute Easter dresses that Mimi and Papa bought them.  This was the first time all three of the girls were dressed alike, and it definitely won't be the last.  LOVE matching outfits.  I realize the day will come when they'll start complaining about not wanting to match their sisters (I certainly did my fair share of complaining about my mom dressing me and my sister alike), but I'll enjoy it while I can. 


So, so thankful for these three!  



I wanted to get one family picture and I actually meant to ask someone to take the picture for us before we left church.  I forgot, and we decided on the way home that we would set up the camera on the timer and just see what we could get (the girls usually require someone jumping up and down, dancing and standing on their head for them to all look in the same direction and smile...small exaggeration, but you get the point).  Anyway, the picture below was the second attempt.  All three girls were looking at the camera and I didn't even tell Emily and Hannah to hold hands. Cuties!  I was excited and shocked that we got a good one that easily...just doesn't usually happen with a 4, 2 and 3 month old.:)  


Happy Easter Everyone!  He died for you and He died for me, but death could not hold him....He is RISEN! 

1 comment:

  1. SO ADORABLE! The Lord is too good! Thankful for your precious family and how yall radiate Jesus.

    ReplyDelete