Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Emily's Last Day K-3 Preschool

I canNOT believe Emily has finished her first year of preschool!  She's had such a great year and I'm so proud of her!  

Emily before her first, last day of school!:)  


Her class had a picnic to celebrate their last day of school.  I fed Claire at the last minute and then jumped in the car to make it to Em's picnic.  I was 5 minutes late, but as soon as I got there she was so excited to see me and said "Mommy...I didn't think you were going to come.  All the other Mommy's have been here for a really long time."  Shesh!  We had a fun time at the picnic!:)  

Me and my BIG girl!  


Emily and her classmates giving Mrs. Morgan their gift.  


Blakely, Mrs. Morgan and Emily


We loved Mrs. Morgan...Emily had such a great year and learned SO much this year!  There were just 5 of them in their class and it was such a sweet group (I also really enjoyed getting to know their mom's)! I think they're all going to do 3 day, K-4 at the same school.  It would suit me just fine if they just moved this whole class up together, but maybe at least a few of these sweet kids will be in her class next year!  I can not imagine her having a better year, a better teacher or better classmates. Thankful! 



No comments:

Post a Comment