Saturday, May 24, 2014

Stanley's 25th

We headed over to Toccoa last weekend to celebrate Stanley's 25th birthday and go to my cousin's wedding!  I did a terrible job taking picture at Chris' wedding, but I must say it was one of the most beautiful wedding's I've ever been to.  We enjoyed it so much!  




Congratulations to Chris and Quintina!:)  

We also had fun celebrating Stanley!

The kids were helping Mimi "make" biscuits for his birthday dinner!  


Please notice the tea light that my resourceful mom found when she couldn't find any candles in the house.:)  


I'm not even sure who took the picture below, but I liked it.  Just look at Jacob's sweet smile!  


We got a family picture because we were all there together.  It doesn't happen all that often, so we have to make sure and capture it when it does.  Yes, Claire was wailing in the picture below.  She was exhausted and letting us know it.  :)


Stan loves them so much...the feeling is mutual.    


Happy birthday, Stan!  You're the best brother...E.V.E.R!  I'm so thankful for you and proud of you!  Happy 25th!  

No comments:

Post a Comment