Friday, December 18, 2015

Hannah's Christmas Party and Emily's Field Trip

Hannah has had such a great year in K3!  She's been so excited about her Christmas program and party and I've been really excited about it too!  The program was absolutely precious.  They sang 4 songs, and they all sang super loud, which made it even cuter.:)  

The first song was Rudolf and they all had on red noses that lit up.  I was impressed that they all kept them on for the whole song.  




Without me asking her to, Hannah went and asked her teacher if Claire could sit with her and have a cupcake.  Mrs. Bradshaw said they had plenty and that she could.  She was helping her with her juice in the picture below.  Hannah is such a great big sister.  She was so excited Claire was there!  


Sweet thing.  


Claire made a bit of a mess with her cupcake, but she was as happy as a lark.  


Love my sweet girls and so proud of my Hannah Beth! 


Bert didn't get to go to her performance, and I wanted him to be able to see every bit of it so I videoed it, took still pictures, while holding Claire (wrangling at times) in my lap. At the end of the performance I felt like someone should clap for me.  Ha!:)  

Emily's class went on a field trip at the same time as Hannah's party, so Bert went with Em and I went with Hannah.  I didn't love that we had to split up, but with 4 kids I'm sure that is only the first time of a zillion that that will happen.  

Emily's class went to the downtown Greenville library and then to the Hyatt to see their beautiful Christmas trees that are on display.  Groups from all over town decorate trees for the Hyatt's "Festival of Trees."  

Story time at the library.


Group picture of Emily's class. They were all so excited about this giraffe with the Santa hat on its head.


Ms. Powell split the kids up into groups of three or four to go around with the different adults there as chaperones. Here's Bert's crew:



The field trip was over just before lunch and Emily mentioned to Bert that she was hungry, so instead of heading home they headed downtown to get some pizza. He loves his girls!  Emily was super excited about her Daddy/Daughter date!  


It was a fun day of spending time with our girls!  We're thankful for all the ways they are growing and learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment