Thursday, December 31, 2015

30/31 Weeks

I'll actually be one day shy of 31 weeks as we ring in the new year tonight!  9 weeks to go!  March 5th still sounds like a long way away to me, so I prefer to tell people how many weeks I have left.:)  

I've been feeling really well lately. I haven't had trouble with my sciatic nerve since late November...huge praise!  I've had some heartburn, but not all the time.  I have started having some back pain on the lower right side of my back.  I'm trying to cut down on how much I carry Claire around and hopefully that will help out.  

Abby is moving a lot these days, which I love! I had my 30 week check up early in the week and we both got a great report.  The nurse put the doppler on my belly to listen to her heartbeat and as soon as she put it on my belly Abby kicked it hard.  It made us both smile.  It took the nurse a little longer than normal to find her heartbeat, over a minute, which may not sound like long, but when you're holding your breath waiting to hear that sweet noise, it felt like forever.  I felt sure that Abby was fine since she was kicking and moving, but it was a huge relief when the nurse found her heartbeat.  It was beating about 148 bpm.  I'm going for OB checkups every two weeks now, which seems to make things go by faster in my mind.  


Last night at the dinner table we were all saying our favorite thing about 2015.  Mine was hands down Abby.  In 2015 we found out we were expecting another little blessing, we found out she was going to be a girl, and we chose a name for our 4th daughter.  So much excitement!  We're super excited about 2016 and getting to hold her in our arms.  Praying for all the details surrounding her arrival.  We love you baby girl!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment