Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Breakaway Retreat

Bert takes our students on a winter retreat each January. This year we went back to Bonclarken Conference Center just outside of Hendersonville, NC for a retreat called Breakaway. We were joined by 2 other churches. All the students had such a great time!!

Last year I went on the retreat and brought all three girls with me. The girls loved it but it was hard on me. I missed most of each session and didn't really get to hang out with the students because I was trying to keep up with my 3 kiddos. This year Bert's parents offered to come up and keep the girls so that I could go on the retreat and it was such a huge blessing!  I so enjoyed being able to be a part of it and I really got some great time with the students.  

Our girls loved their time with Grandmama and Pawpaw!  They did crafts, made rice krispy treats, watched movies, went to church, and had a fun time playing!  Thank you both so so so so much for coming up to keep the girls!!  

Here is a group picture of everyone that went on the trip from our church!  It's a great group!  


No comments:

Post a Comment