Friday, February 12, 2016

Abigail's Baby Shower

My friends Becky and Dawnielle asked me if they could give me a pampering shower for me/baby shower for Abigial!  Becky had everything set up and ready at her house and called me the morning of the party to let me know that she had gotten sick during the night and wasn't going to be able to have the party at her house after all.  They didn't want to cancel it though so Dawnielle picked up all the party supplies from Becky and took everything to a room at the church.  I know it made for a crazy morning for Dawnielle but she's so chill and laid back about everything you wouldn't have known she'd been running around for the last two hours.  

Dawnielle and me...


My sister came up from Toccoa and you can see Jennifer's little Baylee Clark on the left side in the picture below. She is adorable and we loved having her there!  


Me with my mom and Bert's mom.  Linda and Jeff drove up from Jackson early Saturday morning and made it just in time for the party.  I was so glad she was able to make it!  These two Grandma's are the best and are excited about meeting their newest grandbaby!  


I'm so thankful for our sweet friends and family and the way that they loved on me and Abigail! Believe it or not, I was even more excited about her arrival after the shower, if that's even possible! 

No comments:

Post a Comment