Friday, February 19, 2016

These Days

Bert got this picture of them watching a show right after they had all woken up one morning in December.  I love that they all love to sit right beside each other.  


Katherine bought these dresses for Emily and Hannah for Christmas and she asked me to send her a picture.  I told them to stand beside each other so that I could take a picture for Aunt Katherine and they put their arms around each other and all three smiled. Sometimes I have to stand on my head to get them to smile but not this time.  I loved the randomness of this picture.  Claire had busted her bottom lip by falling off the couch minutes before I took it.  Hannah insists on wearing her white sandles with her tights.  


Doesn't Emmy look so old in this picture?!  


I caught Claire trying to sneak back out to the car to get her "cu-cake" (play food) that she left out there.  Got to keep an eye on this cute little stinker for sure.  


When Bert or I are leaving to go somewhere and Claire is staying at the house with the other parent she gets so sad and starts saying "Don't leeeave me!  I want go wif you."  She'll repeat it over and over until it just about breaks your heart.  

Emily had "Career Day" at school where they were supposed to dress up like what they wanted to do when they grow up.  She's been saying for a month or so now that she wants to be a doctor and we just happened to have a Doc McStuffins dress up outfit, so it worked out well for this uncreative, pregnant Mama!  She was SO excited about getting to wear this to school.  Cutie! 



Thankful for these days. Excited about adding Abby!  

No comments:

Post a Comment