Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Hannah's Last Day of K-3

Hannah had her last day of K-3 this past week.  She has gone this year on Mondays and Tuesdays from 8:30-11:30 and she's had such a great year!  One of my favorite parts of my day is when I would pick her up from preschool and she would tell me all about all the fun things she did.  

Her class had a picnic with all the parents to celebrate the end of the year.  It was raining that day so we had an indoor picnic on the floor in their classroom.  Hannah had a specific blanket she wanted me to bring, which I brought.  She also wanted me to bring her sisters and told me so many times. They stayed with Mrs. Sherry though so that I could just enjoy the time with my Hannah.  


Mrs. Bradshaw was reading the kids a sweet poem and my cuddly Hannah was getting a hug while she read it.  


Hannah and her friend Camryn!  We heard about Camryn often. :)


Someone passed this dress along to us a month or two ago and it has been Hannah's favorite ever since.  She wanted to wear the pink dress, black tights, and her red jelly shoes on her last day of school.  My sister claims that Jacob couldn't care less what he wears.  I'm happy for her but it's hard for me to fathom because we've got opinions on clothing coming out the wazoo and I don't see that changing any time soon.  #lifewithgirls

Hannah and Mrs, Bradshaw


When we were turning in the neighborhood after leaving her end of the year picnic Hannah burst into tears out of the blue.  I asked her what was wrong and she told me between sobs that she was going to miss Mrs. Bradshaw.  We are so thankful that Hannah had such a wonderful, loving, caring teacher this year!  On to K-4!

1 comment: