Friday, May 13, 2016

Strawberry Pickin'

We picked strawberries at the Sandy Flat Strawberry Patch last weekend and had so much fun!  I loooove fresh strawberries and having them has become one of my favorite things about the month of May. My mom came up on Saturday so that she would be here for Abby's dedication at church the next day (my dad came up after work on Saturday) so I decided that would be a good day to go pick since we had an extra pair of hands.  

Mom and Claire were a team and they picked a bucket of strawberries to split between Mimi and Katherine. 


 Mom said Claire did a great job!  


Emily and I were a team.  She did a great job too, although she did get a little distracted. :) She liked to run down the row between Mimi and her Daddy just to tell them something, show them a strawberry, or figure out how to switch to the next row over.  



Sweet little Abby Doodle slept until the last 5 minutes.  


Hannah and Bert were a team and they win the award for the fastest pickers, although I would like to point out he didn't have a baby strapped to his chest making it more difficult to get up and down.:)  




We had a fun time our our second annual strawberry pickin' trip and we're all enjoying eating them!  

No comments:

Post a Comment