Saturday, March 31, 2018

Bekah's Wedding

Will and Rebekah have been coming to our church for a couple years now.  Bekah has been a babysitter for our kids several times. Leading up to their wedding, Bert did their premarital counseling and we were just so excited to be able to see their big day!  Bert had to be there early and we wanted to ride with him so I let the girls play for awhile before we went to our seats.  In the picture below you can see the house in the background.  The ceremony took place on the front porch of the Gassaway Mansion in Greenville....beautiful.  Emily was off talking to people and I only had one of the other three looking at the camera, so this is not a framer, but I went ahead and included it so you can get the idea for the location.  


Hannah sat with our friends from church during the ceremony.  Hannah and Marly are about 6 months apart and have fun playing together.  


My friend Lynn (Marly's mom) got the next couple pictures and sent them to me.  Emily was on the other side chatting with some other people from our church.  She ended up sitting with them which suited me just fine because I had my hands full with Abby and Claire (especially Abby).  Bekah's dad is a pastor and performed most of the ceremony, but Bert did the first part and was then able to walk around and come sit with us.  I was happy to have him take a squirmy kid.  :) 


The reception was beautiful too!  We had a wonderful meal and a fun time dancing.  The girls don't get invited to many weddings so this was special for them!  Congrats to Will and Rebekah! Thanks for letting Team Watts be a part of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment