Saturday, March 31, 2018

Bridal Sower and Dress Fittings

Alisha had a bridal shower at my parents' church in mid-March and the girls and I drove over for it! As you can see from the picture below the girls were big helps in getting her presents opened! 


I thought this was a sweet picture of Alisha and Hannah!  Hannah's so excited about getting to be in their wedding!  


My mom ordered flower girl dresses and junior bridesmaids dresses for the girls so after they came in I got a picture.  We ordered Claire and Ressie's about a week before we ordered the others so hers came in first.  In the picture below Claire was upset because there was a bow that had to be pined on and I told her we were going to leave the bow off for right now and just pin it on that day.  She loved the dress and it fit her perfectly, but she was not pleased about not having the bow on the back.  Ha! 


This cutie was so so excited!  She's not in the actual wedding, but she'll be in the pictures and was as proud as punch to have a pretty dress like  her big sisters.  


I thought these dresses made Emily and Hannah look older!  They loved them!  


Instead of the white sash in the picture below they are going to have a blue sash that is the same material as our bridesmaids dresses.  


No comments:

Post a Comment