Saturday, March 31, 2018

Easter Parties for Hannah and Claire

Claire had her Easter party this past Tuesday!  Their artwork was the decorations for the tables. Claire loves her teacher, loves her friends at school and loves a good party!  


I had fun getting to be there with her!  


After the party food we all went out on the playground and we got to watch the kids play for awhile.  I love watching little kids have conversations with each other and play together.  It's the cutest!  

Hannah's class had an Easter party on Friday and I went to help hide eggs.  They had hundreds of eggs to hunt and it was fun to watch them run all over this field.  They did 3 separate egg hunts, but only the last one had candy filled eggs.  


Hannah found a fun egg that she was excited about showing me!  


I so love spending time in their classrooms and getting to know their teachers and friends.  I do it every chance I get!

No comments:

Post a Comment