Wednesday, September 28, 2011

19 Weeks

I finished my 19th week last Friday!  Woohoo...almost halfway there.:)  I'm feeling great! 

This sweet little girl is kicking all the time and I LOVE it.  Bert was able to feel her kick several times on Saturday night (9/24) for the first time.  I also love it when he's able to feel her.  He gets so excited and usually starts talking to his baby girl.  It makes me smile. 

I didn't really start feeling Emily kick until closer to 25 weeks.  I felt her kick before then, but it wasn't often and she definitely didn't go on any kicking spree's.:)  The doctor kept telling me that I wasn't feeling Emily kick b/c of where my placenta was.  She was actually having to kick through my placenta for me to feel her so it took a little longer.  That's not the case with this little one.  It's so fun to be able to feel her so much earlier.  Especially since this is definitely one of my favorite things about being pregnant! 

We love you sweet girl, and we're so excited about meeting you in just a few months!:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment