Thursday, September 1, 2011

Books

Emily LOVES books!  She brings me about a million books throughout the day to read to her.  She just holds the book up and says "book, book."  I love that she loves books....makes this Mama happy!!:) 

Yesterday I had groceries to bring in and I was going to need to make a couple trips to the car.  I decided to set her in her crib so that she would be "contained" while I was running in and out of the apartment.  I actually thought that she would be screaming by the time I was finished, but this is what she was doing when I walked in her room.  So Sweet.:)  


Showing me the book she's been reading...  


This morning as I was drying my hair (in the same room with her) she managed to pull down all of the books off my book shelf in about 2 seconds flat.  She was quite proud of herself.  


No comments:

Post a Comment