Friday, September 16, 2011

Slidng with Mimi

At the medical fundraiser that we all went to on Saturday night they had a huge slide.  Mom and Emily decided to try it out.  It looked like so much fun and I really wanted to do it, but I wasn't sure if I should or not being pregnant....so I decided to sit this one out.:)  Alison and I had a GREAT time just watching them!


Emily and Mimi heading up...


You can click on the picture to make it bigger, but doesn't it look like Emily is having so much fun?:)  





Mimi was definitely having fun too!  



As soon as they landed Emily was ready to do it again.  She would start crawling towards the stairs to head on up.:)  Mimi kept saying "Okay, just one more time."  I told my mom that Emily wasn't going to believe her when she said "one more time" and mom replied with "that's what Mimi's are for!":)  



It was so much fun watching my mom and my sweet Emily have so much fun together!  Thanks for playing with my girl, Mama!  Love you!:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment