Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

This year Emily was a butterfly.  I know I'm biased but she was the cutest butterfly I've ever seen.:)  




I was having a bit of trouble coming up with a Halloween costume for myself (surprise, surprise).  Alison suggested I go as a butterfly catcher since Emily was going as a butterfly.  Sounded easy enough to me so here's me and my little butterfly.  She was very interested in getting my hat and holding my net.  She wasn't to sure why I was carrying around "toys."  


Kyle and Claire, a couple in our small group, hosted a Halloween party last night and we had a great time!!  Every one dressed up and Claire made amazing food for everyone to enjoy.  

Please just look at the pumpkin cake Claire made.  I was SO impressed and it wasn't only cute, it was also soooo yummy!


Claire and Kyle have stairs in their apartment and Emily enjoyed spending a lot of the night playing on them. She was in the middle of telling me something when I snapped this picture.  


We also had a costume contest and the winners won a gold pumpkin.:)  Corey and Sunni won the gold pumpkin with their great costumes....Sunni was the "winner" of a Publishers Clearing House sweepstakes, she was dressed as a surprised lady that opened the door in her bathrobe and Corey was the presenter of the prize. They also had a balloon tied to their "check" but Emily really wanted it, so Corey took it off to let her play with it.  

Em was the collector of all props last night.:)  


 Family shot! Bert went as an "Occupy Protester."  The other side of his sign it said "OCUPPY 309" (their apartment number).

We had such a great time!!  Thanks so much to Kyle and Claire for having everyone over and hosting such a fun party!!!




1 comment: