Wednesday, March 14, 2012

1 Month

It really is hard to believe Hannah is 1 month old today.  This month has flown by for sure!   People keep telling me she's getting so big, but since I'm with her all day every day it's hard for me to see.  When I first saw this picture all I could think about is how much bigger she's gotten in the last four weeks.  I'm not sure if it's the way she's sitting up in the picture or if it's that her face is filling out, but I realized my baby is growing up...fast.  I'm going to enjoy every minute.  


Growing up does mean having some growing pains, though. Hannah's having trouble with acid reflux. She's been on medicine for two weeks now and it seems to be helping. She's still having some trouble, but it's much better. Today I took her back to the doctor for a follow-up visit for her reflux. She had a great check-up! 

Weight:  10 lbs 7.5 oz
Sleeping:  Last night she slept 5 hours straight for the first time, but before that she's been averaging about 3 1/2 hours straight at night!  Go Hannah!   

We love you, Hannah!  Happy one month!  

No comments:

Post a Comment