Friday, March 23, 2012

Smiling

Seeing our girls smiling and laughing is for sure one of my favorite things!  

Hannah has started smiling so much more just in the last few days.  I love seeing her cute little dimple!  I took this picture right after I finished feeding her so she had a full belly and was happy about it.  Sweet girl!  


 

The other day Emily put the boppy around her and kept saying "I feed Hannah."  Ha!  She was cracking herself up so I had to snap a picture!:)  


I literally cannot help but smile when I see this picture!  


She's our wild child!:)  



2 comments:

  1. Haha! Oh Emily, too funny! And sweet Hannah! What a pretty smile!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny! It makes me smile too - I can just hear her laughing. And that beautiful Hannah smile! can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete