Monday, June 2, 2014

AWANA 2014

Our church does AWANA on Wednesday nights and Emily has been in the Cubbies class this year!  She has had SUCH a great year!  I'm so thankful to Ms. Dottie, Mrs. Paula, and Mrs. Megan for investing in our girl!  

The picture's a little blurry, but this was Ms. Dottie passing out the certificates to their Cubbies class during the awards ceremony on Wednesday night!  


The next morning Emily was walking around the house with her vest on, so I told her to hold her certificate so that I could take a picture of her.  In the picture below she was in the middle of telling me that she needed to hold the certificate in front of her face so that the camera could see it.  I kept telling her to put the certificate lower so that I could see her face.  Ha!  


She got the green ribbon (on her vest) for finishing her entire Cubbies book and memorizing all her verses!  

So proud of our little Cubbie!:)  



No comments:

Post a Comment