Thursday, June 26, 2014

Claire's First - Swimmin' and Eatin'

We took the the girls swimming this past weekend over at some friends' pool.  Emily was so excited to show us everything she had learned in swimming lessons.  This just happened to be Claire's first time in any water other than her bathtub, which she loves (remember I didn't count the lake a few weeks ago because she stayed as dry as a bone)!  

She was verrrrry serious.  Didn't crack a smile for quite awhile...she just kept looking at the the water.  Ha!:) Sweet thing!  


Claire with her sisters!  They were SO excited to have Claire in the water with them!  Just for the record, Bert's hands were about 2 inches away from Claire during the taking of this picture.:)  


She warmed up and started giving me some smiles once I let her sit on the steps!  


We also fed Claire rice cereal for the first time this past weekend.  She actually did really well with it.  E and H just pushed the spoon and food out of their mouth the first couple times I tried to feed it to them, but Claire was actually eating it!  Go girl!  


Look at Emmy smiling at me in the picture below.  I love that little cutie!  



I thought this was a cute picture of Claire with rice cereal all over her face, just smiling up at her Daddy.  She loves him!  


I can't believe she'll be crawling soon...then walking and talking!  Yikes! So many fun firsts during this first year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment